The Gospels depict a Jesus who engages sinners with undeserved and unexpected kindness, compassion, and mercy.
What if Christians took his lead for how we engage the world in our day? What if, repenting of our self-righteous moral superiority we embraced our own need for God's grace as the defining truth of our lives? In these twelve studies in the Gospels, Unexpected Kindness will help you discover a life-altering theology of mission as well as real-life, practical applications for how to live as an ambassador of Jesus in a world desperate for grace.
Each purchase includes:
- A 148-page PDF to read, download, and print.
- Discussion guides for each chapter.
- An EPUB to read on Kindle, Apple Books, etc.
- Files are readable on all devices.
- You'll receive lifetime product updates.
À La Carte' Pricing: $9.99
Subscription Pricing: Free
All Mustard Seed Discipleship products are included in the MSD all-access resource bundle for those who support the ministry with a subscription for as little as $7.99/month.Get Your Free Trial to All-Access
With the all-access resource bundle:
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to all of our books, study guides, and online discipleship courses.
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to the entire Mustard Seed devotional library, from which you'll receive a brand new, cross-tethered, Bible-based, Jesus-focused devotion via email every week.
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to the complete devotional library, including over 300 bonus articles and podcasts filled with cross-tethered, Bible-based, Jesus-focused content.
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to the complete 15-Minute Family Time video lesson library.
* All books are readable on phones, computers, and tablets and are fully downloadable and printable. 😃
The supporter subscription comes with a 7-day free trial. Additionally, you may easily cancel your subscription at any time.Get Your Free Trial to All-Access
- The Fundamental Requirement
- Why Do Sinners Not Flock to the Church the Way They Ran to Jesus?
- Why do the Biggest Sinners Make the Best Missionaries?
- What Does a Sinner Need to Hear After A Moral Train Wreck?
- Are You Finally Sick Enough to Need Jesus?
- The Danger of Assuming Coverage
- The Problem with Religious Traditionalism
- The Most Important Question a Human Can Ask
- Turning the Tables on Pass/Fail Religion
- My Need for a Good Samaritan
- Taking the Low Ground
- When You Feel Lost, Do This