The Gospels depict a Jesus who engages sinners with undeserved and unexpected kindness, compassion, and mercy. What if Christians took his lead for how we engage the world in our day? What if, repenting of our self-righteous moral superiority we embraced our own need for God's grace as the defining truth of our lives? In these twelve studies in the Gospels, Unexpected Kindness will help you discover a life-altering theology of mission as well as real-life, practical applications for how to live as an ambassador of Jesus in a world desperate for grace.
Each purchase includes two files:
- A PDF to download and print.
- An EPUB to read on Kindle, Apple Books, etc.
- Files are readable on all devices.
- You'll receive lifetime file updates.
Get MSD All-Access
This product is included in the Mustard Seed Discipleship All-Access subscription plan, which includes 15-Minute Family Time, all our present and future books, all our present and online courses, and all our devotional podcasts (coming soon!).I want to check out All-Access
- The Fundamental Requirement
- Why Do Sinners Not Flock to the Church the Way They Ran to Jesus?
- Why do the Biggest Sinners Make the Best Missionaries?
- What Does a Sinner Need to Hear After A Moral Train Wreck?
- Are You Finally Sick Enough to Need Jesus?
- The Danger of Assuming Coverage
- The Problem with Religious Traditionalism
- The Most Important Question a Human Can Ask
- Turning the Tables on Pass/Fail Religion
- My Need for a Good Samaritan
- Taking the Low Ground
- When You Feel Lost, Do This