The message of the Bible turns the tables on what we think of religion.
Religion says that I am blessed, forgiven, and accepted by God based on my obedience and sacrifice. But the Bible teaches that I am blessed, forgiven, and accepted not by my obedience and sacrifice, but because of the obedience and sacrifice of someone else who obeys and sacrifices himself in my place. Human religion and Christianity are diametrically opposed. One is based on human works; the other is based on God’s grace, which sets Christianity apart from what we normally think of as religion. In The Grade Exchange, discover the practical implications of the radical grace that we call the gospel.
Each purchase includes two files:
- A PDF to read, download, and/or print.
- An EPUB to read on Kindle, Apple Books, etc.
- Files are readable on all devices.
- You'll receive lifetime product updates.
- About Mustard Seed Discipleship
- Meet McKay Caston
- Theological Foundations
- Discover Our Content Philosophy
- Discover the Three Core Doctrines That Guide Us