This study is a practical, devotional exposition of Psalm 51, broken down into fifteen lessons.
The aim of this course is to help you discover (or maybe rediscover) the spiritual power of moral honesty. Yes, it hurts more than you want, but it unlocks a door to a life of freedom and grace you've always craved.
After reading each lesson personally, or as a small group, church staff, or family, ask two questions to get discussion going.
- Question #1: What is most challenging to you about this lesson?
- Question #2: What is most helpful to you about this lesson?
In fact, ask those questions before each lesson to give folks a heads up about the discussion to follow. 🙂
Each purchase includes:
- Fifteen online lessons that may be used by individuals, small groups, families, church staffs, etc.
- An 89-page PDF to read, download, and/or print.
- An EPUB to read on Kindle, Apple Books, etc.
- Files are readable on all devices.
- You'll receive lifetime product updates.
À La Carte' Pricing: $9.99
Subscription Pricing: Included at no extra cost
All products are included in the All-Access Resource Bundle for as little as $7.99/month.Get Your Free Trial to All-Access
With the all-access resource bundle:
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to all of our books, study guides, and online discipleship courses.
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to the entire Mustard Seed devotional library, from which you'll receive a brand new, cross-tethered, Bible-based, Jesus-focused devotion via email every week.
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to the complete devotional library, including over 300 bonus articles and podcasts filled with cross-tethered, Bible-based, Jesus-focused content.
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to the complete 15-Minute Family Time video lesson library.
* All books are readable on phones, computers, and tablets and are fully downloadable and printable. 😃
The supporter subscription comes with a 7-day free trial. Additionally, you may easily cancel your subscription at any time.Get Your Free Trial to All-Access
1. The Prayer God Always Answers, “Yes!”
2. Standing on the Rock
3. Immeasurable Compassion
4. The Gift of Awareness
5. Grace for Excuse-Makers
6. I Am Not a Tabula Rasa
7. Whiter Than Snow
8. Restoring Joy
9. The Face of the Father
10. My Creator and Sustainer
11. Presence and Power
12. What Should We Tell Sinners About God?
13. Why We Sing
14. The Blessing of Brokenness
15. Let Revival Begin with Me