This study is a practical, devotional exposition of Psalm 51, broken down into fifteen lessons.
The aim of this course is to help you discover (or maybe rediscover) the spiritual power of moral honesty. Yes, it hurts more than you want, but it unlocks a door to a life of freedom and grace you've always craved.
After reading each lesson personally, or as a small group, church staff, or family, ask two questions to get discussion going.
- Question #1: What is most challenging to you about this lesson?
- Question #2: What is most helpful to you about this lesson?
In fact, ask those questions before each lesson to give folks a heads up about the discussion to follow. 🙂
Each purchase includes:
- Fifteen online lessons that may be used by individuals, small groups, families, church staffs, etc.
- A PDF to read, download, and/or print.
- An EPUB to read on Kindle, Apple Books, etc.
- Files are readable on all devices.
- You'll receive lifetime product updates.
Suggested Price: $8.99
Or pay what you are able at checkout when asked for a fair price, even if that price is zero. I would rather folks get access to MSD resources for free than opt away because of cost considerations.
1. The Prayer God Always Answers, “Yes!”
2. Standing on the Rock
3. Immeasurable Compassion
4. The Gift of Awareness
5. Grace for Excuse-Makers
6. I Am Not a Tabula Rasa
7. Whiter Than Snow
8. Restoring Joy
9. The Face of the Father
10. My Creator and Sustainer
11. Presence and Power
12. What Should We Tell Sinners About God?
13. Why We Sing
14. The Blessing of Brokenness
15. Let Revival Begin with Me