8 Unique Challenges Every Ministry Marriage Will Face: Practical Help for Pastoral Couples (Online Lessons with Action Steps and Discussion Starters)
Every vocation provides challenges to marriage. Whether it is the demand of long hours, the accumulation of stress from on-the-job conflict, or the schedule disorienting impact of shift work, marriage is impacted by any and every field of employment.
Pastoral ministry presents challenges, too. Unique challenges.
Whether you are married and considering pastoral ministry or an unmarried pastor who is thinking about taking the plunge, it is better to be prepared for these challenges than to be surprised by them.
Maybe you're already in the midst of a ministry marriage and the ship is taking on water. You need help.
It is to that end (practical help) that I invite you on a journey to address eight unique challenges every ministry marriage will face.
Each short lesson includes actions steps and discussion starter questions.
À La Carte' Pricing: $9.99
Subscription Pricing: Included at no extra cost
All products are included in the All-Access Resource Bundle for as little as $7.99/month.Get Your Free Trial to All-Access
With the all-access resource bundle:
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to all of our books, study guides, and online discipleship courses.
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to the entire Mustard Seed devotional library, from which you'll receive a brand new, cross-tethered, Bible-based, Jesus-focused devotion via email every week.
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to the complete devotional library, including over 300 bonus articles and podcasts filled with cross-tethered, Bible-based, Jesus-focused content.
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to the complete 15-Minute Family Time video lesson library.
* All books are readable on phones, computers, and tablets and are fully downloadable and printable. 😃
The supporter subscription comes with a 7-day free trial. Additionally, you may easily cancel your subscription at any time.Get Your Free Trial to All-Access
You will also receive lifetime updates of this product, as all of our resources are continually being expanded and improved.
- About Mustard Seed Discipleship
- Meet McKay Caston
- Theological Foundations
- Discover Our Content Philosophy
- Discover the Three Core Doctrines That Guide Us
Note: I wrote this course from my ecclesiastical tradition, which reserves the pastoral role for males. If your context allows women to serve as pastors, just substitute husband for wife when necessary. 🙂