Grace Runs Deep in Colossians: A Devotional Journal
Grace Runs Deep is a cross-tethered devotional journal designed to prime the pump of your heart to meet with the personal God in the Scriptures.
Each devotion begins with the text upon which a 280-character tweet is based. I chose to limit my comments to a tweet-length commentary so that your meditation would focus not on my words but on God’s.
My hope is that my comments will provide just enough gospel to prime the heart.
The final part of each devotion is the opportunity for you to journal your thoughts on the text and the tweet.
My job is to prime the pump, yours is to drink deeply of grace as you meet with the personal God in the Scriptures.
I pray you’ll find that through the cross of Jesus grace really does run deep. Deeper than you ever imagined.
Each purchase includes:
- A 50-page PDF to read, download and/or print, with space to journal your thoughts.
- An EPUB version to read on Kindle, Apple Books, etc.
- Files are readable on all devices.
- You'll receive lifetime product updates.
À La Carte' Pricing: $9.99
Subscription Pricing: Included at no extra cost
All products are included in the All-Access Resource Bundle for as little as $7.99/month.Get Your Free Trial to All-Access
With the all-access resource bundle:
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to all of our books, study guides, and online discipleship courses.
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to the entire Mustard Seed devotional library, from which you'll receive a brand new, cross-tethered, Bible-based, Jesus-focused devotion via email every week.
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to the complete devotional library, including over 300 bonus articles and podcasts filled with cross-tethered, Bible-based, Jesus-focused content.
- 🔓 You unlock unlimited access to the complete 15-Minute Family Time video lesson library.
* All books are readable on phones, computers, and tablets and are fully downloadable and printable. 😃
The supporter subscription comes with a 7-day free trial. Additionally, you may easily cancel your subscription at any time.Get Your Free Trial to All-Access